Installation & Maintenance
The first step toward enjoying Timeless Designs® Glue Down Vinyl Plank flooring is to install it. This complete reference manual is ideal for both beginners and professionals. It includes the technical details and procedures necessary to ensure proper installation and beautiful results.
Routine Maintenance of your Timeless Designs® Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- Sweep regularly to remove dirt and grit that can settle into your new floor
- Clean up all spills promptly and thoroughly with a damp mop
- We recommend a vinyl specific, name brand floor cleaner as part of the regular cleaning process, such as a Swifter Wet Jet Vinyl Tile or Laminate Power Microfiber Mop Kit
- Mats and Rugs: Non-staining mats are helpful in removing harmful grit at entryways and can help prolong the life of your floor
- Always follow the manufacturers instructions.
- The Glue Down Vinyl Plank products listed are designed to be glued down.