7.5″ x 3/4″ x RL (RL = 2′ – 6′ )
Top Layer: 3mm Veneer
Tongue & Groove
Finish: UV & Aluminum Oxide
Staple, Glue or Floating
Gloss Level 5-10
15 Year Wear Finish
Installation & Maintenance
The first step toward enjoying Timeless Designs® engineered hardwood flooring is to install it. This complete reference manual is ideal for both beginners and professionals. It includes the technical details and procedures necessary to ensure proper installation and beautiful results.
Routine Maintenance of your Timeless Designs® engineered wood flooring
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to remove dirt and grit that can abrade or scratch your new floor
- Wipe up all spills promptly and thoroughly with a damp cloth or mop
- We recommend cleaning your wood floor with Bona Hardwood Cleaner
- Mats and Rugs: Non-staining mats are helpful in removing harmful grit at entryways and can help prolong the life of your floor
- Hickory Species are not recommended to be installed over radiant heated floors
NOTE: Always follow the manufacturers instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Installations state the use of “cleats” as well as “Glue Assist” to ensure a successful installation. “Glue Assist” is the addition of a serpentine bead of a urethane construction adhesive applied to the back of each plank and then nailed to the floor. This method significantly reduces the possibility of squeaks and pops from wide width planks.